Orange Oil Valencia – Australian – Citrus sinensis – is a high quality citrus oil obtained by cold pressing fresh orange peel from the lush citrus orchards of South Australia and Southern Victoria. The recovered oil is cold stabilised, dewaxed and stored in cool conditions.
This rich, aromatic oil is sweet and luscious as it diffuses throughout your home or office.
Orange Oil Valencia – Australian (often called sweet orange oil) is one of the most sought after oils globally, with a forecast of increased growth in the next 8 years
Your Heritage Oils Orange Oil Valencia – Australian, is certified food grade and can be used in food like muffins, cakes and stews. (We do not advise you swallow orange oil in cold water as the oil is highly concentrated, does not dissolve in water and over time can damage your health).
The versatility of orange oil includes:
- Used as flavouring
- Aromatherapy – Blended in Body care products like soaps and hand creams
- In a vaporiser, Orange Oil is deemed emotionally uplifting with its crisp/sweet aroma and provides immune support. Also makes any room smell delicious
- As an additive in products to provide a sweet aroma. If you like making soaps add cinnamon to the mix for something spicy.
- The oil contains limonene so can be used as a cleaning product. Try adding a few drops to your steam cleaner, it will leave your floor clean and smelling fresh
- Place a few drops of Orange oil to skirting board areas to deter ants, cockroaches and small insects from entering the home
- The oil is promoted as awakening, harmonising, sensual and joyful, leaving you with a feeling of happiness and warmth
- A perfect addition to blend in inhalers with eucalyptus oil
- Orange Oil Australian should be kept in the fridge for a longer shelf life. Take note of the ‘best before’ date on the label of any cold pressed citrus oils
- If you are a Gemini, you are most likely attracted to Orange oil
- Orange Oil is associated with the Heart and Sacral Chakras