Orange Oil Sweet Australian – Citrus sinensis – is a cold pressed oil from the lush citrus orchards of South Australia and Southern Victoria. Single origin oil, pesticide free.
Orange oil is one of the most sought after oils globally, with a forecast of increased growth in the next 8 years.
The versatility of orange oil includes:
- Used in Food and beverages
- Aromatherapy – Blended in Body care products like soaps and hand creams
- In a vaporiser, Sweet Orange Oil is deemed emotionally uplifting with its crisp/sweet aroma and provides immune support. Also makes any room smell delicious
- As an additive in products to provide a sweet aroma. If you like making soaps add cinnamon to the mix for something spicy.
- The oil contains limonene so can be used as a cleaning product. Try adding a few drops to your steam cleaner, it will leave your floor clean and smelling fresh
- Place a few drops of Sweet Orange oil to skirting board areas to deter ants, cockroaches and small insects from entering the home
- Sweet Orange oil can help relieve nervous energy when inhaled
- The oil is promoted as awakening, harmonising, sensual and joyful, leaving you with a feeling of happiness and warmth
- A perfect addition to blend in inhalers with eucalyptus oil as Orange oil works with the immune system
- Orange Oil Sweet Australian should be kept in the fridge for a longer shelf life. Take note of the ‘best before’ date on the label of any cold pressed citrus oils